November 18, 2008

Tuesday Thingers

Popular this month on LT: Do you look at this list? Do you get ideas on what to read from it? Have you read any of the books on the list right now? Feel free to link to any reviews you've done as well. Here's the list and my answer: 1.The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman 2.Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron 3.Nation by Terry Pratchett 4.Brisingr by Christopher Paolini 5.Anathem by Neal Stephenson 6.American Wife: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld 7.The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer 8.The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel by David Wroblewski 9.Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland 10.Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer Once in awhile as soon as I login to LT I take a look at the Popular This Month list. I am always excited to learn that the books I want to read a lot of others do too. I read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and enjoyed it very much. I thought the epistolary format was very effective. I was won an ARC for Any Given Doomsday and I have just received it. I am waiting for Brisingr and The Story of Edgar Sawtelle to come out in trade paperback before purchasing and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment