December 23, 2008

Tuesday Thingers

Today's question: Holiday gift-giving. Do you give books for the holidays? Did you participate in LT's SantaThing, either this year or last, or in other blogging gift exchanges? Were you happy with what you received?
 
I have given books in the past but my favourite gift now is the giftcard...I have given many a gift card to Chapters. As well I like to buy books as gifts online and have them sent to the recipient. I did not have time to participate in SantaThing but the idea of the program is an excellent one...maybe next year. I have never participated in any gift blog exchanges...I don't want to give up any of my books and I like particular books and authors...maybe I should find out how these really work before forming an opinion...I think it would be fun to send a book I would not necessarily read myself to someone and hear what they have to say...but if I did not like the book I was sent I don't think I would read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment