February 3, 2009

Tuesday Thingers

Do you post links to your reviews? Here on Library Thing, or anywhere else? How else do you like to promote your site?
In every review I write I post the link to my website at the bottom and I post my reviews to GoodReads, LibraryThing and Chapters besides on my blog. I really don't want to post anywhere else because it gets to be too much maintenance.  The only way I promote my site is to comment on posts at other blogger's sites that interest me...again I don't think I could keep up with responding to a lot of comments on my blog and I don't want to snub anyone who comments on my posts (asks self "Why am I blogging?").  I may do a giveaway someday...if there is a new release I absolutely love and want to promote.  To be honest I am apprehensive about getting more attention!!

No comments:

Post a Comment