April 8, 2009

Tuesday Thingers

Today's Question from Wendi's Book Corner: Do you have a LT widget on your blog? If so, what is your favorite thing about it? Have you had a chance to go see the all new widget building page, and if so, have you built a new widget? If so, what do you like about it?
I do, I do!! I use the book cover widget and show the most recent books that I have added to my library. I customized the widget a bit. Since the books I have recently reviewed are usually the most recent I have added to my LibraryThing library I can always zip down to the widget and see what my last reviews were. But my widget is way down on my blog page...I would like to move to a three column template some day.
Nope, have not yet looked at all the new widgets but as soon as I have some time to dedicate to improving my page I will...I really like the new animated feature.

2 comments:

  1. I need to take a look at the new and improved LibraryThing widgets. I like the idea of showing newly added books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've been wanting to move to a three column page too - I'm just too afraid that I will mess it up and not be able to fix it, so I'm really dragging my feet on it. I have a test blog I use to mess with my code as I do it all myself. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and participating in Thingers last week! I've got the post up for this week, have you re-styled Your Library lately? ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete