July 22, 2009

Tuesday Thingers

Tuesday's Questions from Wendi's Book Corner: Have you checked out your ER list? Is it accurate? Did you need to mark any books as not received? Any suggestions for upcoming topics? I have checked out my ER list. In the latest State of the Thing newsletter they announced this new feature and I checked it out immediately. It is accurate although I have received "Woman of a Thousand Secrets" and I should change its status on the page.
As for suggestions for other topics I would like to know whether LibraryThingers find the "Local" page useful.
To see your books click on "Books you've won" in the light blue banner on the EarlyReviewers page. Most recently I can remember requesting The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruis Zafon and The Charlemange Pursuit by Steve Berry but did not win them...I usually "Request" on average one book each round...I'm pretty picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment